Disputes cause damage to business relationships and brand reputations. The length of time it takes to resolve the disputes is frequently measured in years and implication on finances and other resources can be immense. The financial costs of disputes have had always been increasing and therefore, deciding the right method for avoiding and resolving differences requires meticulous thought, planning and effort. Our consultants provide support to the business clients in terms of:
- advising on strengths and weaknesses of the parties’ relative positions and help them find solutions that are mutually acceptable
- exploring specific matters and discussing wider commercial considerations in detail
- providing the business with the benefit of subject matter expertise and opinions
- reaching a sensible and commercially viable settlement decision
- to narrow the issues upon failure of reaching a full settlement
- to assist the clients in mediation process
Ourspecialistscontract consultants work with our lawyers under a single point of responsibility to provide a fully co-ordinated and seamless service from the outset of a dispute to its conclusion, avoiding the abortive work that can arise when using multi-party advisors.Getting us involved as early as possible when disputes arise ensures that we fully understand the facts and are ideally positioned to help you achieve the best possible outcome.